F Edgar Wright Talks Ant-Man Casting | Galactic News One

Edgar Wright Talks Ant-Man Casting


In a recent interview to collider about The World’s End, director Edgar Wright spoke about the casting rumors about his upcoming project, Ant-Man and how some were close, but others were “way off”.  

“No, none of them are completely way off, but I don’t know where they come from.  I think sometimes, occasionally…I don’t know where they come from.  I think sometimes it’s actually someone themselves starting the rumors because then…yeah.  The rumor becomes kind of fact…I don’t know.  Some of them are way off.  But the truth is we don’t start filming until the end of May, so people on Twitter need to stop asking me, “When are you going to announce casting?”  Like they’re angry!  It’s like, “The film comes out in 2015.  Chill out.””

At this time, actors Paul Rudd, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jamie Bell and Rashida Jones are rumored to have tried for roles in Ant-Man. 



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment